Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Bullet post

* I'm tired, should be in bed
* Jack's still up that's why I'm not in bed
* There's a fly bothering me and it's about to die!
* My roots need colored...bad!
* I need a pedicure..bad!
* I wish I could take others' pain away and make everything all better
* It's hot! I feel bad though...it's a hell of a lot hotter in Iraq where brave soldiers are fighting for our freedoms
* Luke will be in Kindergarten in 2 weeks!
* Jack will be in Pre-K...my babies are growing up so fast
* Wishes that others would take time to "listen" instead of always doing the "talking"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

* run away and get your hair and your feet did
* put Jack in the garage with Katie
* you are an awesome mom (that is why you won't really put Jack in the garage)
* you are an awesome friend
* on Sunday -before you go to bed, tell Dallas he is in charge of the kids in the am--then sleep (I know, easier said than done)--connie