Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm Back!

It's been a while, but I've been on vacation. I didn't get everything accomplished that I wanted to, but that's ok. I did get our living room painted, and I really like it. Dallas even complimented on it ..he wanted me to paint the whole living room like the 2 accent walls. Needless to say I stopped at the 2, that was all I really wanted to do. I also moved the living room around, which hasn't been done in 8 years...what can I say we're boring! Anyway, with the move that prompted a NEED to buy a new end table...which I found an awesome bargain on.

Jack is walking full force now. So much so that he has chipped a tooth! My children don't cry, and if they do, it's only for a second or so. So anyway one day he fell and cried a little harder than usual but only for a very short time. I didn't see any blood or anything. Then one night I was changing his diaper and since he was laying down I looked in his mouth at his top teeth and discovered the chip. The tooth isn't even all they way through yet either. I'm sure this is not the last of our bumps and falls...just hope we never have to do the stitches thing!

No comments: